Magpul MOE AR-15 Handguard (Carbine)
The Magpul MOE Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for AR15/M4 firearms with carbine-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Designed with versatility in mind, slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other accessories for mounting tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly. Made in U.S.A.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Now compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other optional accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- MOE Polymer Rail Sections (5, 7, 9, and 11 slot lengths available)
- MOE Illumination Kit
- MVG - MOE Vertical Grip
- MOE Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 6.85 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.12 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.56 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.45 in.
- Width, max: 2.22 in.